Photo Credit: epicharmus
- Tallahassee Real Estate presents Housing Market Bottom Reached In Tallahassee posted at Tallahassee Real Estate Blog.
- 20smoney presents 5 Types Of Diversification Your Financial Advisor Won’t Mention posted at 20s Money, saying, “Five types of diversification that you typically do not hear discussed.”
- Retirement Savior presents Passive Investing Overkill posted at Retirement Savior, saying, “Why do most investors leave risk-adjusted returns on the table? Learn simple tools to help you improve your portfolio.”
- Dividends4Life presents Dividend Stocks Are Getting Expensive posted at Dividends Value, saying, “Over the last several weeks, the number of dividend stocks my model identified as a buy has greatly declined. On July 3rd it flagged 14 stocks as potential buys verses only 7 stocks on August 29th. Needless to say the recent market rally has made many dividend stocks expensive.”
- Tom Drake presents What Are The Risks Of Leveraged Investing? | The Canadian Finance Blog posted at The Canadian Finance Blog, saying, “Leveraged investing involves borrowing money to invest a larger amount up front, rather than if you made the contributions as income becomes available.”
- The Financial Blogger presents 3 Reasons Why Your Financial Advisor Should Call You posted at The Financial Blogger, saying, “There are 3 major reasons why your financial advisor should call you…”
- Investing Toolkit presents Facing Investment Risks: Watch Your Money! posted at Investing Toolkit.
- Joshua Dorkin presents Rehabbers! Know ALL the Costs to Flip that House posted at Real Estate Investing For Real.
- Jeff Rose presents 2010 Traditional IRA to Roth IRA Conversion Tax Rules posted at Jeff Rose.
- DR presents Best Discount Brokers for Online Stock Trades and Option Trading posted at The Dough Roller.
Debt and Credit
Photo Credit: Andres Rueda
- The Amateur Financier presents Financial Lessons: Credit Cards | The Amateur Financier posted at The Amateur Financier, saying, “A brief description of credit cards and how to use them (as well as how NOT to use them), written as a lesson plan for high school students.”
- Chris Lang presents Buying a home? Learn how negative equity can become your worst nightmare. posted at Home I Own.
- oneadvice presents Do I Need Debt Advice? posted at One Advice, saying, “When is the right time to seek debt advice? How do you judge when you need help with your finances?”
- Ray @ Financial Highway presents Basics of Credit Score and Credit Report and How often to Check posted at Financial Highway.
- Craig Ford presents Should a Christian Declare Bankruptcy? posted at Money Help For Christians, saying, “Discusses issues related to Christians and bankruptcy.”
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents What Are The Best Credit Card Rewards Programs? posted at The Digerati Life, saying, “Thanks!”
- The Smarter Wallet presents How To Build Good Credit and Clean Up Bad Credit posted at The Smarter Wallet, saying, “What do you do when you have bad credit?”
- freefrombroke presents My Experience With myFICO posted at Free From Broke, saying, “We needed a copy of our credit reports and scores. We chose to go with myFICO and couldn’t be happier.”
Frugality and Saving Money
Photo Credit: nutmeg15
- Tyler Tervooren presents Eat Less Meat, Kill Cow Farts, and Save $600 a Year posted at Frugally Green, saying, “How often do you eat meat? Would you eat less if you knew exactly how expensive it is – not just to you but to your environment as well? I recently realized that I was eating so much of it that I wasn’t fully enjoying it anymore and decided to make a change.”
- Aryn presents Long-Term Money Saver: Learn to Sew posted at Sound Money Matters.
- Mrs. Accountability presents Trying the Cash Method Again | Out of Debt Again posted at Out of Debt Again, saying, “We’re trying the cash method again to see if we can cut down on our grocery bill.”
- Bucksome presents 5 Warehouse Club Services to save Money posted at Buck$omeboomer’s Financial Path to Retirement, saying, “You might not think about the warehouse club being the place to shop for financial services, insurance, business services or to buy a car.”
- Annette Berlin presents Is Crafting A Frugal Hobby? posted at Craft Stew, saying, “The Complete Tightwad Gazette, by Amy Dacyczyn, is my personal finance bible. So, when Amy advised switching to frugal hobbies, she got me thinking. Is crafting a frugal hobby?”
- Madison presents How to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient posted at My Dollar Plan, saying, “Written by Amanda”
- Charlie Peters presents 4 Supercharged Coupon Ideas That’ll Have You Smiling All the Way to the Bank posted at Pay Less For Food.
- Mrs. Modern Tightwad presents Simple Steps to Frugality: Step 2: Know Where You’ve Been posted at Modern Tightwad, saying, “Easy ways to figure out where you’re money’s been so you know where it should go.”
- Betty Kincaid presents McDonald’s: Luxury Dining « Control Your Cash posted at Control Your Cash, saying, “How fast food increases your waistline & decreases your net worth”
- Curt presents How to Think Like a Frugal Person to Tackle a Challenging Financial Situation posted at PennyJobs.com.
- Len Penzo presents The REAL Cost of Owning Wireless Mice and Keyboards posted at Len Penzo . Com, saying, “Just how much can you expect to spend in batteries for your wireless keyboard and mouse? You may be surprised. Here is data compiled over an 18 month period.”
- PT presents Open a Holiday Savings Account posted at Prime Time Money.
Photo Credit: nutmeg15
- Anne Simone presents 100 Free Web Tools to Help You Hack College posted at Online School.
- Darwin presents Best Places to Work: Surprising Survey Results and Analysis posted at Darwin’s Finance, saying, “The 50 Best Places to Launch a Career Survey – Results and Analysis that is both enlightening and surprising in many aspects.”
- FMF presents How to Respond to Every Job Offer You Receive posted at Free Money Finance, saying, “The five things you need to include in response to ANY job offer.”
- The Happy Rock presents Is Capitalism Always The Answer? posted at The Happy Rock.
- Ted Reimers presents Best Companies to Work for after Graduation posted at CampusGrotto.
Photo Credit: nutmeg15
- Zach Scheidt presents Mixed Signals from Payroll Data posted at ZachStocks, saying, “The unemployment rate increased to 9.7% in August which is bad news for a consumer driven economy. While some statisticians believe the news is “better than expected” employment continues to be a hitch in the economic recovery story.”
- Banker Saver presents Living With Low Interest Rates and Poor Investment Performance posted at Banker Saver.
Photo Credit: nutmeg15
- Emily Simmons presents How to Have a Successful Yard Sale posted at Be In Health Now, saying, “These are the tips my husband and I followed when having our yardsale last weekend, which resulted in more than $400 extra in our traveling fund! Hope you find them helpful too.”
- The Financial Blogger presents What I Don’t Like About Mary Kay and other Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Companies posted at Gather Little By Little, saying, “We are all looking for a sideline, an opportunity to make extra income and it would even be better if this source of revenue could become a source of passive income! Here comes your friend with a great opportunity to build your own business through Mary Kay!”
- Wojciech Kulicki presents Building Passive Income with Cows posted at Fiscal Fizzle.
Photo Credit: nutmeg15
- Carolyn Friedman presents Why and How to Become a Paralegal posted at Accelerated Online Degree.
- Paul Williams presents How Much Should I Save for Retirement? – Part 3: How Much Should I Save Each Year? (Free Retirement Calculator!) posted at Provident Planning, saying, “Use this free calculator to accurately determine how much you should be saving for retirement!”
- J. Savings presents Finance is really not that complicated. posted at Budgets are Sexy., saying, “All you really have to do is 3 key things and you’re golden. Seriously.”
- Baker presents 42 Ways To Radically Simplify Your Financial Life posted at Man Vs. Debt.
- Mr. ToughMoneyLove presents Finding Unclaimed and Abandoned Money and Property posted at Go To Retirement, saying, “If you forgot your utility deposit or an old bank account, there are ways to find that money.”
- B Simple presents Simple Personal Financial Tips – Employee Benefits posted at Simplified Financial Lifestyle.
- Adam Williams presents Insurance Series: C.L.U.E. Report | RabbitFunds.com posted at RabbitFunds.com, saying, “Very few consumers are aware that a report is kept showing insurance companies their loss history. This report, known as a C.L.U.E. Report, is kept for 7 years and is used to help determine your premiums. Does your report have any discrepencies?”
- Peter presents Time Is Running Out To Get The $8000 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit posted at Bible Money Matters, saying, “Time is running out to claim your tax credit. If you plan to use it, do it soon!”
- Super Saver presents Successfully Reduced Property Taxes posted at My Wealth Builder, saying, “Here’s one of the few benefits the financial crisis has provided.”
Want to learn more about RESPs? Buy The Book:
The RESP Book: The Simple Guide to Registered Education Savings Plans
Everything you need to know about RESPs.