Time for another roundup of posts – lots and lots this week.
- Million Dollar Journey came up with his 2010 Financial Goals
- The Financial Blogger tells us what will happen with mortgage rates in 2010
- Canadian Capitalist did a Winning The Loser’s Game Book Review
- Don’t Forget About The Free YNAB Giveaway over at the Wisdom Journal. Ron is giving away one copy of this fantastic budgeting software in a drawing
to be held February 1st. All you have to do is leave a comment to enter!
- The Five Best International Mutual Funds For Your IRA
- What the New Changes in Credit Card Rules Mean for You
- S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats – A look at the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, what has changed for 2010, and it’s viability as an investment.
- How to Get Your Free FICO Credit Score
- January’s Returns Predict Rest of Year’s Performance 74% of the time
- Areas to Automate Your Finances
- Is A Safe 8% Return Realistic?
- How Does The CARD Act of 2009 Affect Credit Card Holders?
- New Law Makes it Harder for Teens to Get a Credit Card Starting February 22
- Top 10 Money Movies of the Decade
- Dividend growth
- 5 Tips for Making Extra Money
- 5 Steps to Get You Hired as an English Teacher Abroad
- How To Make Money With A Blog: A primer on how to start a blog, promote it, and make a nice side income.
- You Need a Budget (YNAB) 3.0 Personal Finance Software Review
- SuperFreakonomics book review.
- 2010 Roth IRA Conversion, Important Things to Know — The rule for IRA conversion changed for 2010. Learn everything you need to know and see if you can take advantage of this opportunity.
- Does the World Need Yet Another Credit Option?
- Your Spouse: Financial Teammate or Financial Enemy?
- 10 Frugal Ways to get Fit this Winter
- Real rate of investment return.
- Do home mortgage interest rates affect house prices?
Want to learn more about RESPs? Buy The Book:
The RESP Book: The Simple Guide to Registered Education Savings Plans
Everything you need to know about RESPs.