This series describes Mike’s Smith Maneuver or leveraged investment plan in detail.
- “My Grand Plan” – Describes the basic Smith Maneuver plan and includes a spreadsheet with detailed calculations.
- “The Risks” - Goes over all the various risks involved with this plan.
- “Interest rate exposure” – Covers a risk analysis calculation to determine how much I can safely borrow.
- “Exit strategies” – What are the possible outcomes of the leveraged plan?
- “There’s a fine line between good and evil” – Comment on the philosophy of leverage.
- Why I ended the Smith Manoeuvre – All good things must come to an end.
Want to learn more about RESPs? Buy The Book:
The RESP Book: The Simple Guide to Registered Education Savings Plans
Everything you need to know about RESPs.