One of my blogger buddies – Lynnae from BeingFrugal.net highlighted a deal offered in support of the American Cancer Society. After looking at the bundle I bought one for myself since there are several items in there that I was going to purchase anyway. The total retail value of the bundle is $800 although it is extremely unlikely that anyone can use all of the items.
You can head over to her page to find out more details and sign up if you want. Remember that she also has a promo code “BEINGFRUGAL3” which gives you another 30% off so the final package will cost you$20.95 US$. Patrick from CashMoneyLife has also written about this so you can find his thought on the big bundle.
Some of the items aren’t all the useful to Canadians (ie restaurant.com) but check out the list to see what is of interest to you.
These are the items that I’m interested in:
- Mozy Home Edition – 50% off 1 year. I’ll be reviewing this service. It is a computer backup service so that allows you to store your files somewhere other than your house (in case it burns down or computer gets wrecked). 1 year is $60 US$ so this is a $30 saving. This coupon expires on Oct 28!
- GoDaddy – 1 free domain – This won’t be of interest for most readers but if you are a blogger of sorts then this might be worth around $10 or so.
- Corel Photo Album – I’ve never used this but it is a photo editing program. I do this sort of thing quite a bit with the blog. Worth $40.
- Evernote Premium – I’m planning to try out the free service – not sure if the premium service is worthwhile. This service allows you to easily scan any documents you have and file them electronically for you.
- Foxit PDF creator – Ok, this wasn’t exactly on my “need to buy” list but I can probably use this. $30.
Here is a link to the entire list – feel free to explain to me what some of the other things are and if they might be useful… 🙂 Subscription to Zagat???
Keep in mind that some of the discounts have time limits so check the details to make sure you don’t miss out. Also some of the discounts like gap.com are only eligible on purchases of $100 or more.
Want to learn more about RESPs? Buy The Book:
The RESP Book: The Simple Guide to Registered Education Savings Plans
Everything you need to know about RESPs.