I finally got around to getting an e-book version of The RESP Book created and it is now available from the Kindle store on Amazon.com. Note that you can read a Kindle book on your computer – you don’t need an e-book reader.
I’ve decided to have a special sale for my readers only and reduced the price to $4.99. This Sunday (or whenever I remember), I will be setting the price to the regular level of $9.99.
I realize that most Canadians don’t have Kindles, so I will be looking into making the book available in other formats so that it can be read on iPads, Kobos etc. Amazon has made it very simple to upload a Kindle book which is why I started there. Unfortunately, some of the other e-book sellers make it harder to list an e-book with them.
If you can spare a moment, I could use a review or two on the e-book Amazon page.
Can I read this e-book without an e-reader?
Yes! You can download an app for whatever device you want to use – iPhone, PC, MAC etc.
Here are the instructions:
- Set up an Amazon account if you don’t have one.
- Go to the RESP book page.
- Select “Buy now with 1-Click”.
- On the next page it will say “[your name], we did not find a Kindle device or reading app registered….”.
- Select which app you want from the list of PC, iPhone, iPad, Android or BlackBerry.
- Download the app and then run it.
- At this point you should be able to buy any Kindle book.
Want to learn more about RESPs? Buy The Book:
The RESP Book: The Simple Guide to Registered Education Savings Plans
Everything you need to know about RESPs.